March 26, 2020
Hilltop Lumber is considered an essential business. With social distance and thorough cleaning in mind, Hilltop Lumber is staying open during the latest “Stay at Home” Executive Order from Gov. Walz. We will operate with our normal business hours and review the situation daily. If you have questions please call Hilltop Lumber in Alexandria, Glenwood, Parkers Prairie, Brandon and Ottertail. The health, safety and overall well-being of our family, and yours, is always our top priority.
March 25, 2020
To our Valued Customers,
Hilltop Lumber is a family made up of team members, clients, vendors and the communities we serve. The health, safety and overall well-being of our family, and yours, is always our top priority.
With this in mind, we have been closely monitoring the rapidly changing situation around COVID-19, responding to new information as it arises and preparing for all possible scenarios, with the goal of continuing to safely work with you and service your construction and hardware project supply needs.
While home projects and job site work continue, Hilltop Lumber offers you the following:
- All Hilltop Lumber locations are currently open and ready to serve you. We are taking additional precautionary measures to ensure the cleanliness of our locations and the safety of our team members and customers.
- Delivery & Off Loading: Allow your Hilltop Lumber driver to deliver and stage materials to minimize touch points and improve productivity.
- Curbside Pickup: Material pickup can be coordinated outside of the office entrances to reduce potential interaction.
- In-Store Loading: Notify us that you would prefer not to get out of your vehicle and we will load the material into your trailer or vehicle.
- If the material needs to be tied down, we will direct you to an area that will be out of the way for you to get out of your vehicle away from people and tie it down.
- Hilltop Lumber is here when you need us most. Call your local representative if there is anything that we can help you with. Even if it is out of the ordinary of what we would do. Please ask.
- Place your orders via: Call, text or email
- We will continue to monitor the situation and communicate accordingly.
None of us know how the COVID-19 will play out in the weeks and months to come. We want to assure all of our customers we will meet the challenges ahead the best we can. If you have any questions, we encourage you to contact your local Hilltop Lumber location or your sales representative.