Hilltop Lumber Employment
Hilltop Lumber is a family owned and operated business with five locations in the Central Minnesota lakes area: Alexandria, Glenwood, Parkers Prairie, Brandon and Ottertail. From time to time we have job openings available.Watch a video to learn more about Hilltop Lumber
Hilltop Lumber Employment Opportunity:
At Hilltop Lumber we help Plan, Supply and Deliver Dreams. We are looking for a full time Architectural Drafting person to help our customers plan and build that dream home, man cave, she shed or any other project you can dream up! Hilltop Lumber is a family owned and operated company serving professional contractors and home owners since 1988.
We are looking for person to prepare custom residential drawings to be used in construction of new homes and remodeling. These plans are prepared in conjunction with job estimates or special customer requests.
This person should be proficient in the mechanical skills of drafting with Revit software. Additionally knowledge of building techniques, load bearing capabilities of materials for sizing beams, ability to design logical plans, computer, math, attention to details and building industry background are desirable skills.
Hilltop Lumber is a progressive and growing supplier of building materials and custom designed homes in Central Minnesota with 5 locations to serve our customers. Hilltop Lumber offers a full range of building supplies and home improvement products. Homeowners, contractors and do it yourselfers know they can rely on Hilltop Lumber.
OUTSIDE SALE REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for a person to develop and manage new contractor accounts in and around the Alexandria area.
- Outgoing personality willing to stop in and build relationships with new contractors.
- Generate new accounts by making contacts by phone, email and in person.
- Call on existing sites to assist contractors with unmet needs.
- Manage accounts receivables for assigned accounts.
- Quote, sell and order materials per job specifications.
- Effectively coordinate and communicate with multiple team members within Hilltop Lumber.
- Sales and industry knowledge a plus, but not necessary, We will train.
- Valid vehicle driver’s license.
For more information about this job opening, and Hilltop Lumber, follow this link.
Resumes can be sent to Bruce Hanstad:
Fax: 320 762-8294